To join Croak & Dagger: print our Membership Form, fill it out, and send it with a check for $20.00 made out to Croak & Dagger -- to the address at the top of the form. Or join at a Croak & Dagger meeting.
At Croak & Dagger, we offer authors the opportunity to advertise their work and writers the encouragement to publish their work. Everyone is invited to talk about mysteries!
- Monthly meetings featuring great speakers, including published mystery authors, law enforcement professionals, and other crime experts.
- A book exchange at every meeting: see what’s new in the stacks each month. Ever since the founding of the Croak & Dagger Chapter in late 2004, we have offered a book exchange program at our meetings. Attendees may bring mysteries or other books to give away and/or pick up titles to take away. You do not have to bring a book to take away one or more books with you. Please use this service to expand your knowledge of mystery authors and help our other members do the same with any donations. Look for the contents of the boxes displayed in the front of the meeting room. Bring a bag, fill a bag. Remember, you don't have to bring books to benefit from this program.
- The Nooseletter, our bi-monthly newsletter (be a contributor!)
- Our website, where published members can advertise their mystery-crime books.
- Fun field trips (for example, mystery plays at local theaters).
- email announcements about local author book signings and other mystery-related events